The book For the Children has been chosen as one of nine books featured on the wiki showing the human side of global conflicts
We received excellent news from author Geza Tatrallyay. This one tells us: « I thought you might wish to know that my book entitled "For the Children", has just been chosen as one of nine books featured on the wiki website Nonfiction Books That Show The Human Side Of Global Conflicts ».
Global tragedies are, unfortunately, all too common. War, natural disaster, and political upheaval can force people out of their homes, split up families, and ruin lives. News coverage of large-scale disasters and global conflicts is often unemotional and fact-driven, making it easy to ignore the impact these events have on real people's lives. Books, however, can move away from cold statistics and shine a spotlight on the day-to-day experiences of individuals living through tough times. This video was made with Ezvid Wikimaker. The book is available at Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/177076500X.
Canadian author Geza Tatrallyay will read from his memoir, The Expo Affair, the second book in his Cold War Escape series, published by Guernica Editions under its MiroLand Imprint. This is a narrative memoir of international intrigue and romance that took place in the exotic setting of Expo ’70 in Osaka, Japan. As a host at the Ontario Pavilion, the author, Geza Tatrallyay, was approached by three Czechoslovak hostesses who wanted to defect to Canada. What follows are his efforts to make their wish come true. Notables such as former Prime Minister Trudeau, External Affairs Minister Mitchell Sharp and General George Kitching play a role, as do individuals who have since become prominent in Canada as businessmen, artists and ambassadors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- The book For the Children has been chosen as one of nine books featured on the wiki showing the human side of global conflicts
- Éditions Dédicaces' digital books are now on sale in the Google Play online store (previously Android Market)
- An interview with Travis Peagler, author of the book entitled "TREPIDATION: Darkness and Light Can't Coexist"
- Scribendi Wins Prestigious "Tech Innovation of the Year" Award
- Baker & Taylor distributes Editions Dedicaces's eBooks to thousands of libraries in the United States and around the world
Our featured book