Canadian author Geza Tatrallyay will read from his memoir, The Expo Affair, the second book in his Cold War Escape series, published by Guernica Editions under its MiroLand Imprint. This is a narrative memoir of international intrigue and romance that took place in the exotic setting of Expo ’70 in Osaka, Japan. As a host at the Ontario Pavilion, the author, Geza Tatrallyay, was approached by three Czechoslovak hostesses who wanted to defect to Canada. What follows are his efforts to make their wish come true. Notables such as former Prime Minister Trudeau, External Affairs Minister Mitchell Sharp and General George Kitching play a role, as do individuals who have since become prominent in Canada as businessmen, artists and ambassadors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- An interview with Travis Peagler, author of the book entitled "TREPIDATION: Darkness and Light Can't Coexist"
- Scribendi Wins Prestigious "Tech Innovation of the Year" Award
- Baker & Taylor distributes Editions Dedicaces's eBooks to thousands of libraries in the United States and around the world
- An interview with Breakfield and Burkey
- An interview with Buckaroo Buckeye