Written by Jacob Fletcher: This book, Where Have You Been?, by Amit Siovitz, tells the story of Johnny Milaowic, an American soldier who was just discharged from Iraq. On the surface, he seems like a normal guy, with the normal desires in life: he wants to get a better car, to ensure that his girlfriend Jenny doesn’t leave him…oh, not to mention, he also wants some heroin. If he goes long enough without this substance, he feels the change; he misses it, and the desire is a constant itch in the back of his head.
But—as things turn out—Johnny’s desire for heroin is only the first of his problems. In reality, things are much worse. For example, he can’t seem to remember things properly, and his mind is fuzzy.
About Lisa Loucks Christenson: I’ve enjoyed many career changes from working for the Minnesota Conservation Corps, various newspapers, radio, working as a traveling photographer, working in communications, dispatching, fulfillment and more. After years of selling my stories, articles, stock photos, books, both fiction and non-fiction, writing articles, shooting pictures, filming what I observe in the wild. I thank god every day for the blessing He has given me, and allowing me the opportunity to live my dreams: photographing His world, writing, illustrating, selling my art, cards, paintings, books, e-books, photos, and sharing my work through exhibits and speaking engagements.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- An interview with Travis Peagler, author of the book entitled "TREPIDATION: Darkness and Light Can't Coexist"
- Scribendi Wins Prestigious "Tech Innovation of the Year" Award
- Baker & Taylor distributes Editions Dedicaces's eBooks to thousands of libraries in the United States and around the world
- An interview with Breakfield and Burkey
- An interview with Buckaroo Buckeye
Our featured book